Starts from Italo-Slovenian boarder, passes the house of Nikola Tesla, moving to the most comfortable city in Russia!
Gorizia, Italy-Nova Gorica , Slovenia — Smiljan, Croatia – Stavropol, Russia — Nova Gorica, Slovenia — Gorizia, Italy
The mission is primarily to honour Nikola Tesla’s birthday 9-10 of July and to show the importance of his person and his inventions. It’s the second year already that we organize a mission in his honour. Last year 10.000 km in 8 days, this year still more challenging in an area where, charging is very tricky, continuing our electric trip around the world.
July 9-24, 2017 Year of ecology in Russia
Innovative technologies that are changing the habitual views of life sometimes move ahead our ability to perceive. The future is coming today, together with Tesla Mission. Ecotesla is a real demonstration of innovation in action, moving time from the future to the present aboard the Tesla Model S P85D ludicrous 775 hp.
The purpose of the Mission is to show the possibility of long-distance travel on the electric vehicle. We will drive 9.000 km across Europe and Russia without a single drop of fuel. Our journey will pass through eight European countries! They are Italy, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Slovakia, Poland, Belarus and Russia.
- international project which breaks the myth about inefficiency of electric vehicles
- draws attention to the problems of environmental pollution in the world
- creates the first charging points for electric cars in Stavropol Territory
- will increase public interest in renewable energy sources
- works for making the world a better place, where peace is the priority
- promotes the progress of international understanding and goodwill between countries and populations through information and knowledge
Smiljan is Nikola Tesla’s birthplace. The car will pass the house where legendary inventor of alternative current lived. Nikola Tesla is a man who invented the 20-th century and gave momentum to the second industrial revolution!
Stavropol – is a cultural and business center of Stavropol Territory, twice recognised as the most comfortable city of Russia.
One of the largest and fastest growing cities in the North Caucasus.
- Adriano Ruchini – a pilot of electro car and the head of the Mission (businessman awarded for innovations by Italian President, an Ambassador of Excellence, has EMBA degree, drove 250k km with Tesla Model S)
- Elena Kalugina – PR-manager (lecture of the university , PhD, Master of economics)
- Daniil Kalugin– IT – specialist , SMM promotion
Stay in the centre of innovations together with Mission ECOTESLA!
OUR SUPPORTING PARTNERS
Tesla Owners Club — Italy — Ticino — San Marino
Association of Slovenian — Russian friendship http://drustvo-sloru.si
App & design development